Your Virtual Tutor

Today, I'll be introducing for you a website that corrects all writing errors in English. This website has really helped me when writing emails, chatting with my English educated friends or writing my English homework. I am sure that you will find it useful too and you will wish you have known it earlier. You can find below the website that I am talking about and a screencast that I did to explain to you how this website works.

How to use Virtual Writing Tutor in your future program?

Introduction

Hello, friends. My name is Denise. Today, I'll be showing you how you can use the Virtual Writing Tutor website in your field of study. For those who don't know me, I am studying Social Sciences at Montmorency College. It's my second and last year in this program. All the courses that I have in this program are related to Social Sciences, such as politics, psychology, business, and economy. What I liked most in this program was my Accounting courses. That's why I recently applied to university in Accounting. I'll start this program in January. In fact, an accountant is someone who inspects financial accounts. My goal is to be an accountant and to work in international companies. To be able to work in international companies, I have to have good writing skills in English because I will need it in my work. For example, to send emails and financial accounts to companies abroad or to other employees in the company. So, the best way to not make errors by writing complicated words related to Accounting is to use the Virtual Writing Tutor. I'll show you how to use this site that can be used by every accountant or employee who wants his errors to be corrected.

The Problem

The Quest

First of all, open your browser. For me, I decided to add it to my bookmark bar because I find this website useful and because I use it frequently. For today, I'll write the URL so you can see it. If you are already on your browser, you can open a new tab. Then, type this URL into the address bar and hit enter. If you typed the URL correctly, you will see this page and this logo in the top left corner of the screen.

At the top of screen in the middle, there's the navigation menu to login or to learn more about this site. In the top right corner of the screen, you will see many social media icons for sharing this website. In the middle of the screen, there is the text area and some instructions. The text area is where you have to write or paste your text that you want it to be corrected. Just below the text area, you can see the microphone button where you can test your pronunciation and the speech button where you can check the right way to pronounce a word.

The Solution

The most important tool for my field of study in this website is the grammar check. So, you can write or paste an email that you want it to be corrected and then you click on check grammar. You will directly see the number of errors, and the correction of the errors. For example, dear general manager,

I am sending you this email to tell you that I finished the annual report, and I would like to tell you that the company's profit is greater than last year.
And finally, as every month, I sent to all employees their payroll checks.

Denise

The Conclusion

So, if you are in Accounting or a related field, you can make sure that your emails are well-written by using this website.
I hope that I was able to show the maximum that I can about this website!
Thank you so much for watching and have a good day!

**************************************************************

Statistics

Word count: 561

Total MP3 length: 03:08

Target structure count: 13

Error count: 0

Error density: 0%

https://virtualwritingtutor.com/

Comments