About me

About me...

Hello, my name is Dense Sioufi. I am 20 years old. It’s been 4 years that am in Canada. I am Syrian by birth. During the war in Syria, I lived in Lebanon. Four years later, I moved to Montreal with my parents to live here. Currently, I am studying Social Sciences at Montmorency College. It is my fifth and last semester at Montmorency. My field of studies is accounting.

How did I know that I wanted to study in this program?

At first, I was studying sciences, but I didn't like science. When I met my guidance counselor at college, he advised me to do personality tests to find out which program I should take. Then, after several tests, I decided to study Social Sciences. So, it’s not always easy to know which program we like.

What are the courses of this program?

As every student who wants to have a college degree, we have language courses such as English and French. We must do philosophy and sport courses too. Regarding of the courses of Social Sciences, we have economy, politics and math courses. Besides that, we have the choice of many other courses. I decided to take accounting and management.


About this blog...

Why am I writing this blog?

As I said before, I have English courses at College and writing this blog will help me improve and practice my writing and communication skills. 

What will I write about?

I'll be writing about the main characteristics of accounting. I'll describe an accountant life, his work, his clients and his schedule. In addition, I'll be talking about the salary and the opportunities that an accountant can have. 


Comments

Post a Comment